Biodecoding or Practical Biological Decoding ® of illnesses, what is it?
Emotion is the song of cells, their murmur, the warm, chemical electric light, the subjective reality of cell nuclei. Emotion is a small cell that speaks for itself, that shows itself, fierce-animal, monk- pudique, artist-naked, it says itself without veil, in satisfaction or frustration.
When an organ is considered "sick" (!), it expresses this biological function in lack or excess (quantity) or in unsatisfactory quality. Illness is a feeling that has become unconscious, and has entered biology. The pathologizing feeling is an unsatisfied biological function. The biological function is a mode of adaptation to the external world. And we are the totality of our modes of adaptation, put in place and conveyed by all our ancestors.
Biodecoding is a new approach to therapy and health based on the biological meaning of symptoms.
A growing number of researchers, doctors, therapists and enthusiasts are observing and listening to patients, and highlighting the intrinsic link between each illness and an emotion called conflicting biological feelings.
Why is this so?
Because the body is a collection of organs. They perform a biological function for the survival of the whole. The lungs breathe to oxygenate all cells. The stomach digests for all cells; the bones support the whole body and enable it to explore the world; the sense organs nourish, oxygenate and carry information to the brain, which enables the body to find its nourishment, and so on.
This is biological, not psychological. Life is biological by nature, psychological by accident. Indeed, when the biological function is satisfied, the biological feeling of satisfaction appears. We've eaten well, we feel good, full, satisfied; we’ve slept well, we feel safe, we see something beautiful, we’ve defecated, had a sexual act…
In short, as soon as an organ is fulfilled, a specific emotion appears: liberated, relieved, transported, touched, fulfilled, etc. And when a biological function is not satisfied, as soon as an organ has not had what it was programmed for, a sensation immediately appears to correct this: this is the biological conflictual feeling:
- dermis: soiled
- larynx: frightened
- thyroid: impatient
- epidermis: isolated
- stomach: disgusted
- rectum : set aside
- cervix: frustrated etc.
Biodecoding, or the biological decoding of illnesses, has the specificity of biologically decoding all illnesses without exception: physical, functional, organic, genetic, psychological and behavioral.
What is the positive function of this symptom?
- more tanning, a melanoma means more protection,
- more lungs means more oxygen intake,
- more breasts mean more milk, and thus more nourishment for the one you think is in danger,
- more nausea, more vomiting to eliminate more indigestible annoyance, etc.
What does pathology contribute to physiology?
Psycho-bio-therapy is the art of decoding, of listening to the patient in a biological way, in order to rediscover the moment of onset of illness: the bio-shock or psycho-shock. To do this, the psycho-bio- therapist uses predicates, or biological language specific to each individual (“I’m taking life in my stride” this story is shaking me up”, “let’s say it’s going in the right direction”,”you’ve broken me”, etc.), the eraser and the inkwell, the clinic and makes the link with a personal history.
Every illness starts in an instant, following a bio-shock, which we call a triggering conflict, because it triggers, awakens a past conflictual history or programming conflict.
Biodecoding or biological decoding?
These terms refer to the same technique: that created by Christian Flèche
Setting the record straight on therapeutic aberrations
The misuse of the term Biological Decoding or Biodecoding by men and women who have taken certain training courses that are purely theoretical, without any practice or personal therapy, leads us to make this important clarification:
- Biodecoding is not a promise of healing, it does not hold the keys to healing, it is not a truth, a certainty. It’s an openness, a curiosity, a field of hypotheses, with the practitioner as face-to-face partner, but only each individual can make the journey.
- Biodecoding does not replace a consultation with a doctor or other health professional such as a psychologist, osteopath, energy therapist or physiotherapist. It is not better than official medicine, but offers a different kind of relationship with oneself. It does not divert patients from their medical and surgical treatments.
- Biodecoding does not claim to hold the truth, nor is it superior to any other approach; it needs no certainty, but a quality of relationship with each individual, which is what working on oneself enables.
- Biodecoding is neither a total biological approach to life, nor a reduction to the transgenerational aspects of certain problems, nor an ancillary discipline of the new medicine championed by Dr.
- Biodecoding has no connection whatsoever with Dr. Sabbah, and is not a sub-school of “total biology”. Although Christian Flèche attended some of Dr. Sabbah's courses, he never used any of his proposals. On the other hand, Dr. Sabbah’s students have made the mistake of believing they are practicing biological decoding or Biodecoding, when in fact they are applying total biology.
- Biodecoding is a set of hypotheses that complements the work of doctors and psychologists. It in no way replaces the work of the latter, nor is it a substitute for any treatment (pharmaceutical, surgical, etc.). The aim is to help you meet yourself, in a new way, in your emotional wellsprings.
- The Biodecoding practitioner does not prescribe medical treatment or make medical diagnoses.
- The Biodecoding practitioner is in no way a substitute for the doctor in all his or her attributes.
- All trainees and others are encouraged to follow the doctor's treatment and advice.
- Our approach is not an alternative to medicine, but can sometimes be complementary to it.
Biodecoding integrates theoretical and practical elements, as well as work on oneself, in the context of solution-oriented brief therapies, such as the approach of Milton Erickson, the genius therapist, Marc Fréchet, the discoverer of psychological equations, and Philippe Lévy, the creator and visionary of a new form of therapy and simple, powerful protocols. Its originality and strength come from its constant reference to biology and ethology, its observation and its ability to evolve by easily questioning itself.
Unfortunately, a large number of pseudo-therapists use the term biological decoding or biodecoding without having the understanding or endorsement of the AIP (Association Internationale de Psycho- bio-thérapie, which lists validated practitioners).
As a result, many people, like Miviludes, legitimately confuse quality practitioners with charlatans. For example, cancer is a disease that needs to be treated by a medical doctor, and no decoding practitioner can be certain of explaining why it occurs.
The practitioner’s doubt is necessary to allow the individual’s internal evolution. No one can claim to hold the certain cause of a cancerous or other disease; it’s always a working hypothesis, the eradication of which is no guarantee of a cure. The practitioner has no omnipotence as long as he or she is supervised! Unfortunately, the term “biological decoding” often conceals a misguided practice. It’s true that official medicine makes a link between stress and a lowered immune system, and every day scientists are advancing the psycho-biological understanding of illnesses, as is the case in the USA with psycho-somatic research.
And decoding wants to play its part in this courageous, slow and promising evolution, while